Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New to controllers

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi everyone,

I've just picked up a second hand Hercules MP3 e2. I've installed the latest drivers from the Hercules website.

I'm completely new to external controllers and may well have the wrong end of the stick, but if I download the XML mapping file and place it in the mappers folder within VDJ, shouldn't my I see the Hercules as an option in the drop down window in the config>mappers screen?

I could be well off here, so hopefully someone will put me right!

Gary

geposted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 8:05 am

geposted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 8:34 am
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm all working now. Thanks for your help!

geposted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 8:38 am
Hello everyone, I have a HUGE PROBLEM, on Sunday in the middle of a gig while using VDJ 7 & Hercules the BPM sync feature all of a sudden didn't work. This was the second time it happened and somehow it fixed itself the first time and thought it was going to be a one time thing but I see it isn't. Has anyone experienced this??

I set the BPM of both decks to be the same and manually synced both decks perfectly and it still went off sync. I Automatically and manually synced both decks and they kept going out of sync on their own. It's driving me crazy, and I can't DJ like this!! PLEASE HELP!!

geposted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 10:42 pm
DJing beginners lesson number one - learn to mix manually, and don't rely on sync or beat grids.

Even the very best software gets it wrong sometimes.

One reason is that software detects a tempo and sets a beat grid based on the track being one BPM all the way through

Music is not like that, especially tracks that feature real musicians, that haven't been made entirely by computer.

geposted Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 4:27 am
groovindj wrote :
DJing beginners lesson number one - learn to mix manually, and don't rely on sync or beat grids.

Even the very best software gets it wrong sometimes.

One reason is that software detects a tempo and sets a beat grid based on the track being one BPM all the way through

Music is not like that, especially tracks that feature real musicians, that haven't been made entirely by computer.

+1

geposted Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 12:36 pm
hello
im connecting my hercules mk4 in windows xp service pack 3 but my hardware not working when i downloaded the latest driver the tray icon its seem the old one and the light not coming out how can i fix this?

geposted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 1:48 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)