Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: 2012 NYE Video Mashup

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 11:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nice mix but, in my opinion you need to remove that overlay it spoils the quality and sharpness of your work... good stuff.

Might have been better placing this in the music video forum for a better response though.

All the best for 2012.

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 4:53 am
Hey Tayla. Thanks very much! I found that the last 2-3 times I uploaded a video mix, it got automatically flagged by youtube for possible copyright infringement. I realised that youtube runs all video uploads through some algorithm that matches the video and audio against a database to check for copyright content. So that was basically why I decided to have the screen overlay. Just an added precaution even though this time around it wasnt a video mix containing original audio per se.

Anyway, hope u had a merry christmas and santa brought u many presents! And have a wonderful 2012! :)

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 5:07 am
What I do and it usually works about 7 out of 10 times is put a disclaimer with your video saying this was for educational instruction purposes only and you make no claim on the audio or video rights, this usually keeps them from sending that message to your in box, lol.

But lets face it, why do they let the full blown pirated video file stay up anyway, two faced g*ts, lol.

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 5:35 am
Hahaha yeah double standards much? But they always point to the fact that its the copyrights holder's discretion whether or not to take action. Which from a legal perspective makes sense, but its still bloody annoying after all those hours of hard work making the mix and uploading it, just for it to get flagged and taken down by some trigger happy guy, working for the labels, sitting nice and comfy in his chair, just flagging videos arbitrarily and indiscriminately, all day long for copyright infringement! </end rant>

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 5:45 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
tayla wrote :
What I do and it usually works about 7 out of 10 times is put a disclaimer with your video saying this was for educational instruction purposes only and you make no claim on the audio or video rights, this usually keeps them from sending that message to your in box, lol

i said the same thing with my vid i put up on you the, i like taking fotos and i like doing a vid of it and put a tune with it.

awesome work

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 9:40 am
I thought it was a great job. Then again, I am just doing my first video mix, so what do I know. Mine is just a straight video mix, to give to potential clients. I made the mix, then ripped to my machine. Played the file, and recorded it, and added personal effects for each club. This way everyone thinks I made a mix, just for their club. I got all the weekly specials, upcoming events, and added my name to every Thursday night. Keep up the good work, it can only get better. Maybe one day I will make a mash-up.

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 12:29 pm

Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA nicht eingeräumt wurden.

Das tut uns leid.

:-(

Happy new year with all the best wishes from Germanys Partygentleman Dj Mitch

www.facebook.com/mitch.seile

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 12:44 pm
A Man and His Music: Thanks! This was my first take at a mash-up. My previous 2-3 video mixes were just straight mixes as well. Unfortunately they got taken down by youtube a couple hours after I uploaded it. Still havent found any other video hosting site that will allow me to upload those mixes again. Good luck to you too! Lookin forward to checking out your first video mix!

Mitch: No idea what u just said, but thanks anyway I guess? Happy New Year to you too buddy. :)

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 3:22 pm
What he said was...

Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA nicht eingeräumt wurden.

Das tut uns leid.

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 3:39 pm
Hey Tayla, that's what I thought he said too. Happy New Year my brother.

geposted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 3:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)