Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is there a log of tracks played in automix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi folks, i'm rather new to this dj thing and only really do it at the family parties. :)

The thing is, i created a dirty great big playlist (about 8 hours long) and spent ages during december beatmatching all the tracks and setting the mix points so that when it came to the family party on new year's eve, I could let automix do the hard work leaving me more time to be sociable. I guess that no matter what playlist you create, it never survives the night intact, removing stuff, moving it round and adding stuff etc. Unfortunately on the night, i didnt save any of the changes i made. Is there a way of finding out what i actually played without referring to tracklist.txt (which doesnt seem to log stuff played using automix) or the playlist which i never updated on the night (yes silly me)

Thanks in advance - whatever answers you give - I appreciate your time and effort

geposted Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 3:23 pm
history keeps the list of whats played.

When you make a playlist, you need to save that playlist.

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 6:43 am
Config > browser > make sure history is ticked.

You can then navigate to the history list on the browser left hand side and that shows you what was played on a certain date in the order it was played. This includes automix (and so does tracklist.txt as far as I am aware??)

Keith

geposted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 6:59 am
billdupHome userMember since 2012
Thanks, that history tip just saved my life!

geposted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 9:11 am
Hi guys, sorry, but I completely neglected to say thankyou!

THANKS! :)

geposted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 4:51 pm
I feel like I'm doing something wrong. VDJ shows what I played... but not in the order I played it. How to sort by order played?

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 1:51 am
which version are you using?

geposted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 6:43 am
Actually, ive just looked at v7 and v8, and there doesnt seem to be an option in v7 to sort into played order. In v8, there may be a column showing called "play time" this is when it was played and you can click on the column to sort into that order. If it isnt visible, right click on any of the columns, and you will get a list of all the possible columns that can be displayed. Just select "play time" and it should appear :)

geposted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 6:48 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)