Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Advice for a beginner DJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

wdm625Home userMember since 2012
The following paragraph is straight from the introductory comments about me (being new to the site), so this says it all right here, thus far!

My name is Wayne (DJ name still to be determined!). I'm a long time fan of hip hop music (I like R&B also) and due to me having a VERY large collection of music (largely CDs), I want to do an immediate thing, and that's utilize my collection to the fullest extent by becoming a creative, respected DJ, fully showing my love of hip hop specifically and music in general. I'm a 100% percent newcomer to the DJ "business" and I'm ready, willing, and able to learn whatever it takes to succeed, and I hope to gain ALL of the knowledge I can along the way!!!!!

geposted Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 7:05 pm
furnace1ControlleristMember since 2010
Great attitude to have. Good luck! And Welcome.

geposted Thu 26 Jan 12 @ 5:54 am
okoizHome userMember since 2012
please pals...i am very new here and i wish to be a Dj because love making people dance and i love the job and all the Djs in the owl wild word..i honour you because i wish to be like you......pls if yu have any leason for me...please do...i will be glad......

geposted Sat 28 Jan 12 @ 7:48 am

geposted Sat 28 Jan 12 @ 9:37 am
I suggest getting some gear, grabbing the music off your cds onto the computer and then just trying to listen to good mixes with some of your songs. It really helps spark your imagination!

geposted Wed 01 Feb 12 @ 3:31 pm

geposted Fri 03 Feb 12 @ 6:57 pm
Ha ha patience is key ;-)

geposted Sun 04 Mar 12 @ 4:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)