Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Question about being a virtual dj radio dj

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have read on the requirement on how to be a virtual dj radio dj but still unclear about somethings.

Is it 100% that after you register and you will sure get a position to spin ? or is there some type of test after registering..

How many times you spin per week? are you paid?

geposted Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 9:12 am
simodjsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
to join the team of Virtual Dj Radio, you must have virtual dj pro (you can buy it here) and since you are a limited edition, you get special discount, you must register it here, then you must make a request for admission on the radio, do a test, passed the test you will start broadcasting live on radio, you only pay for the purchase of the product(virtual dj software), everything else is free !

geposted Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 9:47 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hi,

first please have a look here:

The Boss ;-) wrote :
Be a "Professionnal Edition User" of VDJ

Have the internet connection required (especially UPload that must be at least 180 kbps)

Be active and support ! (the radio is reserved to djs who want to play regularly)

Yes, you have to do a test with one of us teamer first, before you can go on stream!
As you can see in our schedule, there is always a free place for a DJ who wnat to play.

But also you can see, we have some verry active DJs with fix slots or better shows, who will play every week.
We have not a fixed rule, how much hours you will spin a week or month.
It is more up to you but inside this -> "the radio is reserved to djs who want to play regularly"

No we didn't get payed for our shows, but on the other side there is no fee for playing here, like other radios do!
So we pay the bill for the platform you just need to play :-P

Uhhhh, i'm to late! My italian buddy was faster! damned XD

geposted Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 9:48 am
:D
two advices are better than one ;-)

geposted Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 9:51 am
Ahh i see.. What kind of test is that? Very interesting.

geposted Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 10:27 am
it is based primarily on your ability to mix and control of your dsl internet .....

geposted Thu 09 Feb 12 @ 10:34 am
Haui70 wrote :
Hi,

first please have a look here:

The Boss ;-) wrote :
Be a "Professionnal Edition User" of VDJ

Have the internet connection required (especially UPload that must be at least 180 kbps)

Be active and support ! (the radio is reserved to djs who want to play regularly)

Yes, you have to do a test with one of us teamer first, before you can go on stream!
As you can see in our schedule, there is always a free place for a DJ who wnat to play.

But also you can see, we have some verry active DJs with fix slots or better shows, who will play every week.
We have not a fixed rule, how much hours you will spin a week or month.
It is more up to you but inside this -> "the radio is reserved to djs who want to play regularly"

No we didn't get payed for our shows, but on the other side there is no fee for playing here, like other radios do!
So we pay the bill for the platform you just need to play :-

Uhhhh, i'm to late! My italian buddy was faster! damned XD

If i buy VDJ Pro Basic , will that also work for me to get tested , or does it has to be only FULL Pro 7 ?

geposted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 2:22 am
Only full pro !!

geposted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 2:51 am
simodjs wrote :
to join the team of Virtual Dj Radio, you must have virtual dj pro (you can buy it here) and since you are a limited edition, you get special discount, you must register it here, then you must make a request for admission on the radio, do a test, passed the test you will start broadcasting live on radio, you only pay for the purchase of the product(virtual dj software), everything else is free !

geposted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 2:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)