Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark DJIO Problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi.
I have the following setup. VDJ LE (DJ2GO)
Numark (ION rebranded) DJ2 GO
Numark DJiO USB 2.0 Sound Card.
Problem is that the DJiO will not work at all.
THe DJ2GO works fine VDJ works fine via a single channel USB card and if I disable the USB 2 Driver in Win 7 the DJiO will work on outpit 1 only (Single stereo mode)
I have a Toshiba Satilite C660D Laptop (AMD CPU) 6gig ram. and is the only PC that has usb2 i have as my others are all usb 1.1 so the djio would only work in sinlge stereo mode on them.
I have the latest version of the driver from the numark site installed (Windows 7 64bit driver)
but it cauase the VDJ player to hang and the only sound that comes out is a stutter now and then.
I have tried all the different settings with ASIO and none have worked.
I have also tried powering the DJIO with a 6V DC 1A supply but makes no difference.

Edit to add that I am running VDJ LE in the 20 day Pro trail. As if I get this working I intend to upgrade it to pro.

geposted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 6:54 am
Update. I know it;s not the DJiO now as I have Just installed Windows XP 32bit and VDJ with the DJiO and once ASIO setting was tweeked it gave perfect sound and ran perfectly with VDJ Pro
It did not work with Win 7 (Both 32bit and 64bit) nor vista.

geposted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 12:36 pm
So you didn't have any luck with Vista? I am experiencing the same problem. If I only use the DJ2GO and the laptop and a cheap usb soundcard to monitor and output through the 1/8" jack it works. When the DJiO is connected all I hear is pops and clicks nd the track just stutters.
I will try what you say and run it on my "work" laptop that has XP and see if I have the same problem.

geposted Mon 18 Jun 12 @ 11:35 am
DjF8DrHome userMember since 2012
what u have to do is click on the speaker icon then go to adavance then change it to the lowest setting which is cd quality

geposted Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 6:14 pm
question i just installed dj pro now hook it up to my mixdeck pro it works but my slider will not move when i cross to other side and also while playing deck 1 and put a song in deck 2 it switches to deck 2 while deck 1 is playing and help on this

geposted Wed 06 Nov 13 @ 8:30 pm
sorry its runs on a mac

geposted Wed 06 Nov 13 @ 8:31 pm
The Numark MixDeck has a real hardware audio mixer and cannot control VirtualDJ in any way. Only the CD decks are MIDI capable.

Make sure that you have configured it correctly for external mixer setup: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

If you need to be able to video crossfade, then you will need to upgrade it to a controller with a MIDI capable mixer and/or crossfader, such as the MixDeck Quad.

Alternatively, you can map a button that you don't use on the CD decks to video_transition to perform an automatic transition on demand.

geposted Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 5:06 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Support staff wrote :
The Numark MixDeck has a real hardware audio mixer and cannot control VirtualDJ in any way. Only the CD decks are MIDI capable.

Make sure that you have configured it correctly for external mixer setup: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

If you need to be able to video crossfade, then you will need to upgrade it to a controller with a MIDI capable mixer and/or crossfader, such as the MixDeck Quad.

Alternatively, you can map a button that you don't use on the CD decks to video_transition to perform an automatic transition on demand.

The alternative is a lot of fun. you can play any video in the opposite deck on top of what ever song you want. I have all midi now, and haven't set it up like that, but had a lot of fun when it was that way.

geposted Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 11:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)