Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 12

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

kradcliffe wrote :
Guys,

Can you please create a new thread in the hardware forum if you're gonna continue the discussion regarding VDJ v's Serato/Intro & scratching.

This thread is about the release of 7.1 and is going badly off-topic.

Thanks

Keith

Aint nothing more to say about 7.1...Now we wait...lol

geposted Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 10:37 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
danielsr2006 wrote :
pseft wrote :
cstoll, i was kidding man. look at my previous post about others fart arsing around.
and i say one thing wrong and i get this.

Sorry bro...

Yea I don't think this is the time for certain jokes..We are all equally anxious for the updates:)

Gee whiz . I'm sorry for not being serious

geposted Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 11:22 am
djjb wrote :

I couldn't agree with you more...

I'd like to thank Atomix Productions and all of the staff for their hard work. I'm always excited for new VDJ updates! That being said, I'd rather have a product take longer to release and be stable and well-tested than be pushed out on it's "due date" and still have bugs or other issues to work out.

geposted Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 3:21 pm
I see. Nice!

geposted Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 5:22 pm
Its very simply called "hype" ...if you don't know what that is....dr. Dre. DETOX hahahaha....i'm a throw my name out there and get a buzz...lol....stop trippin.....its coming...smh

geposted Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 9:26 pm
............................ :'-(

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 7:21 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
beatbreaker1 wrote :
............................ :'-(

Made me think of some one peeing on your head ;-) I'd frown also

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 9:18 am
LOL

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 9:27 am
I thought it was a secret code we had to try & interpret!

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 9:29 am
imoN 4! 4NVm 3m x!wo4V dn hJJnH

how's that for a hidden message...

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 9:51 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
synthet1c wrote :
imoN 4! 4NVm 3m x!wo4V dn hJJnH

how's that for a hidden message...

You're getting my chiropractor's bill after reading that...

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 10:34 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
If I was getting pissed on it'd look like this
8==3-------- :-)

LMMFAO!!

Now that was a real LMAO moment!!(tears coming out)

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 11:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Looks like this thread has degenerated enough...

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 11:59 am
I disagree. There can never be enough degeneration!

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 10:29 pm
Safe to say its not coming out this week..................................UGH.........................

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 7:16 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
D'oh!

Why u little...

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 10:32 am
September is around corner lol
Mets have a better making playoffs than vdj 7.1
Being released by 8-31-12

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 1:07 pm
The Mets?! that's a slim chance indeed. LOL

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 1:32 pm
cstoll wrote :
[quote=djsampamix]I don't see a great reason why u guys from vdj announce something that doesn't have a release date, I see a "good" reason- to inform the users, but the way u guys did it its pretty f@^t up, why don't u keep it for urself and announce it until its f@$%ing ready then all u have to do its tell us that there's a new version but its been tested for the next following weeks so we know that there's something "done" then that would be great news since we weren't especting anything to begin whit not the way u did it by telling us a year before that u were planing to create a new version whitout a release date so everybody like me log in this website at least twice a week to check if its ready. Shame on u, be more organized n don't let it leek for next time. O wait 7.1 its an other leek.

No excuses, you have been around for three years and that is the best you can come up with?

Yes this is the best I can come up whit, I have a fulltime job as a club and radio dj, I use vdj and serato itch whit my ns6, I keep using vdj becaue I'm used to it but itch provides to me a couple of things such as audio quality n scratch latency "whit the same laptop" such things are promeses to us rightnow from vdj I just wish u woulnt never anounced the update last year so I woulnt be here wasting my time, That's whitout mentioning the issues whit the current version 7.0.5b whit the loops on the numark ns6. I'm currently using 7.0.1 because it works better but not perfect like alaways. Vdj its good as any other dj software out there but it never works perfect n it makes us the customers spend money on equipment whit the hope that maybe it would work better.

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 3:04 pm
I don't mean to be too rude but firefox is the best, fastest most fully featured internet browser... best of all it has a spell check and it's free!

www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html

geposted Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 3:34 pm
88%