Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

beatbreaker1 wrote :
If your using vinyl timecodes the scratching is on point now with version. 7.0......... not as good as Traktor. I've had Serato fanboys come over and they can't tell the difference...... it's all in your settings and what soundcards your using.

No, I'm using a Numark Mixtrack Pro and the scratching is late if you know what I mean, I gave up the Vinyl, I was hoping they fixed that on the digital mixers.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 12:27 pm
Scratching is already good there as well, it's all in your settings.......
Watch this video and follow the instructions I give,

YOUTUBE Video removed. I don't think it was the video you meant to show. - HB

Enjoy......
Huey

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 1:21 pm
Version 8 has a choice of color waveforms. One is the standard like we have now solid red, blue, etc. The other is frequency based multi-color. And it has adjustable frequency settings. Very nice indeed.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 1:24 pm
JimmyL-DJ wrote :
Version 8 has a choice of color waveforms. One is the standard like we have now solid red, blue, etc. The other is frequency based multi-color. And it has adjustable frequency settings. Very nice indeed.

we've been asking for this for a long time! or atleast i have anyway ... lol ... but where does your information come from?

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 4:46 pm
I was watching the demo at the Atlantic City Expo. I even got hit in the head with a T-Shirt. I'll post other observations in the VDJ 8 thread. All I can say is WOW !

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 5:02 pm
djbrothero wrote :
No, I'm using a Numark Mixtrack Pro and the scratching is late if you know what I mean, I gave up the Vinyl, I was hoping they fixed that on the digital mixers.

Scratching is already good there as well, it's all in your settings.......
Watch this video and follow the instructions I give,

Enjoy.........
Huey

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 5:14 pm
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
djbrothero wrote :
beatbreaker1 wrote :
If your using vinyl timecodes the scratching is on point now with version. 7.0......... not as good as Traktor. I've had Serato fanboys come over and they can't tell the difference...... it's all in your settings and what soundcards your using.

Google tight scratching on virtual dj. There is a way to change the latency using the registry. Once that is done it is much much better.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 8:09 pm
Or you could just watch my video above your post...................I show you how around 4mins in.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 9:53 pm
thanks for sharing that information

geposted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 10:52 pm
i just hope we can get the VCI-380 mapped in

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 1:35 am
I'm confuised. What version of VDJ was on the Apple laptops at the show? The one I was playing with I swear had on VDJ 7.0.5b.

I had to check twice and I have the PC version VDJ V7.0.5b. The Apple had great drag down to 0% pitch. Mine wobbles down low.

Was the Apple using a pre-release V7.1 ? And it was just showing version as V7.0.5b because the developer just left in the old tag ???

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 1:42 am
Hope it's more reliable than the old version,really disappointed with it

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 4:09 am
I'm looking forward to any new version dropping to be honest.

Want to get back to skinning again but didn't feel i wanted to for V7 if lots of things change in V8. I know this skinning side of things might not change but there will certainly be some new features etc in incorporate into a skin.

7.1 or 8, beta or not beta - whatever i'm happy.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 5:19 am
brickyboy wrote :
Hope it's more reliable than the old version,really disappointed with it

oh dear :-(

that's not the first time i have heard that from an "Unlicensed User"

nothing wrong with my version of 7.05B :-)

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 5:20 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :
As for the particulars for the version 7.1 release, they have not been finalized yet, so we don't know what will be included. .

I'm sorry, is there something wrong with my English? What part of "we don't know what will be included", is so hard to comprehend? We don't know. I will take care of posting the video of the demo of version 8. It will not be today, because the video camera is being used for the show.

Please don't forget about us who couldn't attend the show, Yes I know we'll be getting a new version in a couple weeks but I think your video may answer a lot of questions as to what we'll see........

Thanks for the time and hope to see a video soon
Huey

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 9:38 am
This is excellent news. Looking forward to trying 7.1 out, and later obviously 8.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 1:02 pm
JimmyL-DJ wrote :
I was watching the demo at the Atlantic City Expo. I even got hit in the head with a T-Shirt. I'll post other observations in the VDJ 8 thread. All I can say is WOW !

Where is this elusive VDJ 8 thread people are referring to? The old sneak peak thread has nothing new in it.

@A man and his music: where is that video?!

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 4:18 pm
dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Topic Would Be Labeled STILL WAITING it gives you a little sneak peak.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 4:23 pm
That's the old video sneak peak from long ago.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 4:26 pm
I would love to see some more itunes integration with virtual dj, like your virtual dj plays of songs in itunes add to the total count in itunes, mainly for playlist reasons. Also to be able to view ratings, or set ratings that also affect your itunes library on the fly would be nice.

Also a prompt warning when you play a netsearch track during a recording that it will cancel your recording would be nice!

Either way, hope the new release has some goodies for me!

geposted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 4:37 pm
29%