Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Strange VDJ skin error please help :(

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've been using virtual dj home free edition for a few years I just use a mouse and keyboard on my desktop and have had no issue what so ever, untill now. about 5 days ago virtual dj stopped displaying the song data, ie, bpm, key, and wave forms on the decks them selfs the cpu moniter isn't showing any usage what so ever and the volume meters aren,t displaying any info. The main wave form at the top of the page is still displaying and the controles are displaying, but when I start the program all the faders are down as are the eques. The weird bit is that if I press play after dragging a track in then the track will play as if the faders an eq are at the default settings which is how I always have it set, if I then use the mouse to turn the eq up it's like VDJ suddenly realise that the eq was turned to zero and the audio responds accordingly. I've tryed re-installing about a dozen times making sure that i totally wipe all traces of the program when uninstalling each time, but that didn't help. I've taken a screenshot of what things look like when I start the program but can't see how to up load the image on this forum. any help would be greatly appreciated.

geposted Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 4:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 11:36 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)