Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ LE - Serial Number - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

archleLE userMember since 2013
Hi I just won a Numark Mixtrack Pro which comes with Serato DJ Intro software. I read somewhere that I should download Virtual DJ LE and use that rather than the software on the CD (Serato). I downloaded Virtual DJ LE but it asks me for a serial number however, the number that is at the bottom of the console which starts with (21) doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know what I should do?

geposted Mon 06 May 13 @ 7:23 am
The LE version of VDJ always ships with the product, and works only with that product.

It's not possible for you to use a version of VDJ LE that came with some other product - it will only work with the product it came with.

If you're referring to the VDJ LE update available on the Numark web site, then it would only be possible to use that if your MTP had shipped with VDJ (which would have had a serial number on the CD sleeve).

You may be able to get VDJ LE (Mixtrack Pro version) from Numark.

geposted Mon 06 May 13 @ 7:54 am
Hi everyone. I lost my Virtual dj LE sofware cd together with its serial number. now the software requires me to insert a serial number. or it shut its self down when u try to play a track using the Dj set device..How do i get the serial numbers again?

geposted Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 9:22 am

geposted Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 9:24 am
hello, i have my numark mixtrack pro, after installation of software the error says that the proserial no, is invalid,, can you please help me.. my email add: [removed] thanks.

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact information may not be posted in the forums by unlicensed users. Please read the forum rules]

geposted Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 3:25 am

geposted Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 6:44 am
i just got the numark mixtrack quad that came with the disc with the software you need to download to use it. i installed it but then it says " please enter the serial number provided with your product " i checked the serial number that starts with (21) located on the back of the deck and it keeps saying "invalid serial number please try again." but theirs no other serial number what what am i suppose to enter. And when i close it it virtual dj then close's down and then comes up with another box saying that i now only have temporary version or something.

geposted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 11:45 am
You need to enter the software serial number, not the serial number of the Mixtrack Quad!

Usually the serial number is on the little sleeve that the software disc comes in.

geposted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 12:10 pm
Hi, I bought Mixtrack 2 and it came with vdj LE and it also has the serial number i registerd the controller to numark downloaded vdj Le but the serial number isnt working it says invalid serial number ... Why is this happening ?? If u can help me pls do

geposted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 5:28 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
There is a strong possibility that the serial number has already been registered by another user. As licenses are not transferable, you might be out of luck. I would submit a support ticket, the link DJ in Norway posted, and they will be able to tell you if it is already registered. Good luck.

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 12:10 pm
hellow every one please i need a help i lost my serial number for virtual dj 7 le lite numark so where can i get it please help

geposted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 1:38 pm

geposted Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 1:56 pm
Hola soy un DJ de La Isla de la Juventud, Cuba que por aqui no se puede comprar la licencia para ver si alguien me la puede mandar al correo de mi mama [Removed] Se lo agradeceria Mucho. Saludos

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed users. Please read the forum rules]

geposted Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 4:05 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

If you need any assistance with purchasing then please contact support via the link above: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Please DO NOT ask users on our forums to send you serial numbers. This is illegal and not permitted and your account will be locked if you persist. If you like VirtualDJ then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it or subscribing. If you do not have a credit card, paypal, etc. then you could ask a friend to pay on your behalf.

geposted Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 4:24 pm
yo tengo un mixtrack edge y no me da la obsion completa del virtual dj..... que debo hacer?

geposted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 3:58 pm
Sorry, this is the english forum .
Please try to post your message in English or use the spanish forum .
Thank you for understanding.

geposted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 4:14 pm
hi i registered with broadcast but i have the control with le but i lost the serial number i still have the disc just no serial number please help

geposted Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 5:27 pm
Contact support and give them the details you used when you registered.

geposted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 12:08 pm
i have a mixtrax 2 but the vdj le i got with it is limited. i cant even change the skin or play from my serato crates unless i use the 21 day trial version and when its up thats it again.. how can i upgrade it. plzz help me

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 8:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 8:33 am
49%