Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Best Song in Scratching

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Give me a song with the best beat in Scratching!

geposted Tue 30 Jul 13 @ 4:16 am
Look up scratch samples, then set cues on the ones you like!

geposted Wed 31 Jul 13 @ 9:26 am
i need a song 4 mixing....

geposted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 2:29 am
tobielliot wrote :
i need a song 4 mixing....

You are Hijacking someone else's thread with a comment that has nothing to do with what the original poster is inquiring about. Post your own question in more detail of what you are requesting or inquiring.

geposted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 3:24 am
I've been learning to scratch over the past year, and personally I'm finding a lot of Old School rap is great. (Actual old school, circa 1979-1989).

For example, Grandmaster Flash - The Message. When I was just starting to get the hang of scratching I would set up a 8- or 16-measure loop from the beginning of that song to practice (the part before the vocals come in).

You mostly want to stick with 90bpm - 110bpm. Of course that excludes techno and house. Those tracks are usually compressed so much and have such a "crowded" waveform that scratching just gets lost in the noise anyway.

Also, not sure if you're experienced and just looking for fresh ideas... but if you're just learning, check out this page from Digital DJ Tips - http://scratchsuccess.com/join-list-2/

geposted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 1:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)