Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Lyrics double up with BMB NSAV karaoke

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BoingyPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hello all,
This is my first post, so be gentle ;)
When I play karaoke files (CDG + MP3 files in my case), some particular files \"double up\" on their lyrics. What I mean by this is that the lyrics are put on the screen twice, which confuses the hell out of singers. See the picture below.

This problem only occurs with songs by BMB karaoke, namely the SAV7000 series. Also the opening screen of these files don't appear properly. I know that other karaoke software can sometimes have problems like this as well. I have 2 other karaoke player programs and they have no problem in playing these particular files.

I'm running Windows 7 on an Alienware laptop with an Intel Core I7 processor withl Intel HD4000 graphics, along with a 2GB NVidia GeForce GT650M video card. There's 8GB of system RAM. All drivers are up to date.
I can send you guys an affected file to play with.

Thanks,
Boingy

geposted Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 3:08 pm
This problem are only the SAV files. It has been talked for years.

Here is a link for you to start with.
http://message.pcdj.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7155&start=10

Ever since then, all the new SAV files are supposed to be fixed. You might have an oldie file.

I still have the stripcdg file to fix any SAV that have gotten thru the crack.

LMK if you need it.

geposted Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 5:12 pm
BoingyPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Thanks for the reply Magic DJ :)
They are indeed old SAV files.
If you've got a copy of stripcdg that I can have, it would make several people's day!
Thanks again,
Boingy

geposted Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 5:02 pm
quaqienHome userMember since 2013
Hello im new to this forum..I too am looking for the cdgstrip.exe program if anybody can email it to me. Ive tried cdgrip with no luck and other programs with no luck and im tired of spending more $$ on software that doesn't work..If anybody has this program I would much appreciate it

geposted Thu 10 Oct 13 @ 8:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)