Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MBP Video Freeze

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have 2 friends using the PRO current version and both are experiencing the infamous Video Freeze on their current MBPs. One MBP is the regular 15" and the other one is a 15" Retina.

When the video freezes have to go into vdj config/video tab to disable...let it sit for few seconds...then re-enable.

Any suggestions I can give to have them look at?

At my recommendation on VDJ they purchased it and, unfortunately, are having these issues.

Thanks.

geposted Fri 13 Sep 13 @ 12:11 pm
squincyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the exact same problem and it is the only gripe I have with VDJ Pro the rest is faultless !! But no one can give a straight answer on the solution and I Just pray they have these issues sorted when Virtual DJ 8.0 comes out !!

geposted Mon 16 Sep 13 @ 3:17 pm
I have the same problem on 2 Macs (one running as backup). My only complaint also, I love VDJ. Wish I could figure out a fix.

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 4:34 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
This is known Mac issue and i hope too it will be solved with V8.

My workaround is to create a keaybord shortcut with the action "video".
That way you will be able to disable ane enable the video output within a second!

On Monday i installed the new OSX 10 update and i believe the video side will run better?
Maybe just a placebo, but within 6h it only stuck onetime.

Sorry guys!

geposted Thu 19 Sep 13 @ 12:58 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you Haui for the reply. :)

geposted Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 1:36 pm
HELLO FRIENDS I HAVE SAME PROBLEM BUT L SLOWLY AND GONE slowing PICTURE FREEZE Q L SUGGEST THEY LOWER TO EDIT PRO PLISTEDIT VIDEOMEMMAXUSE Q POPR DEFECT DOES NOT COME IN AND I WILL PUT TOOL REGYSTRY 16 AVER LIKE GOING

geposted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 8:02 pm
I've only used the Mac side for a couple of gigs in the last fortnight after a hard drive failure and replacement. I had the same freeze issue, on my last gig last Saturday. I was using the Logo and Scrolltext Plugins. After the last freeze I stopped using the plugins and didn't have any freezes after that, dunno if it's related.

I'm back to being Bootcamped and using the W7 version last night with no issues. ;-)

geposted Sat 30 Nov 13 @ 9:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)