Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with American Audio vms2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am having considerable difficulty getting the headphones/preview function on my vms2, used with virtual dj pro full. I have read the manuals for both products as well as the sound setup guide on this site for the vms4, however I have not found a solution. I am using a Windows 7 64bit OS and have an RCA to female 3.5 mm jack lead plugged into the master output, going to speakers.

I currently have the sound setup in basic mode with no inputs, an external mixer input, and the ASIO sound card selected. In the ASIO config, Midilog channels 1 and 2 go through outs 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 respectively.

I have tried fiddling around in just about every way I dare, producing all manner of strange and interesting results, however, not the one I am looking for.

Can any one give me some help? Sorry for cluttering up the forums with something which must be asked so often but I've looked everywhere I can find and am still at a loss.

Thanks.

geposted Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 9:58 am

geposted Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 10:12 am
Thank you so much, thanks to your guide I now have it working. Time for me to enjoy that long, ambient track and the drink you spoke of.
Thanks once again.

geposted Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 11:45 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)