Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: iRemote connection problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

JudderPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys. I've looked through all the posts on this and can't find a solution anywhere for my problem.

I have been using iRemote for a long time now and at the clubs and bars it connects fine so I know I have all the requirements.

The problem I have have is that just recently, it has stopped connecting at home. I am aware that I have changed my router in the last few months but I can see nothing different in the setup except for the model.

Yesterday, I was at at bar and I was using the iRemote without a problem (the performace pad skin is perfect for remix decks) but when I got home and tried to play a little more, the iRemote just sits there trying to connect to virtualdj.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is different here?

Any help would be appreciated

geposted Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 9:23 pm
MJ177PRO InfinityMember since 2009
It might be a silly question but are you sure that your iphone/ipad is on the wifi correctly at home? (new wireless name or password that hasn't been updated in the phone maybe?) -- and computer too for that matter --- Other than them not being on the same network - I got nothing. Anyone else?

geposted Fri 11 Oct 13 @ 1:42 am
Hi,

Since upgrade to ios 7, on my iphone, I can't get a connection to my Mac book pro VdJ.
Before it all worked fine, did no changes to network or something else.

Sombody the same issue ?

Regards
JP

geposted Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 4:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)