Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Rapping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey just wondering if anyone here is willing to produce any type of beat! I am really good for lyrics, just very very new to dj-ing and would like to be able to have the rapping go faster. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me on songs, im willing to send you some lyrics if requested. thanks -JJ

geposted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 12:46 am
Why not make some beats yourself?

All you need is some suitable software or hardware.

geposted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 6:27 am
Im trying to get a handle on making my own at the moment, but Ive just been urking to make a song, idk what exactly, but if anyone were to be interested than it would be awesome!

Im just a beginner, so making a beat is really hard and long for me, I havent even finished one yet.

geposted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 8:40 pm
Do you have any recommendations for software though?

geposted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 8:40 pm
Use Google...

Searching for software for making beats gave me 25 million results. The first page alone should get you started!

geposted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 7:21 am
well i have done that, but i was just asking if you have any experience because clearly i do not.... and perhaps if you know more than me, any person can go on google and search for that. thanks either way

geposted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 1:14 pm
I do have experience.......but it's a very long time since I was a beginner, so my recommendations may not suit your abilities.

I use Ableton Live Suite, Cubase 7, Sony Acid Pro and Propellerhead Reason.

geposted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 1:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)