Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Not good sound quality on my laptop

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello.

I've been using my desktop for mixing etc etc. And the sound quality is good. Lately I tried to use my laptop. Model K52J by asus. The sound quality is bad. When i tried playing 2 songs "Crossfade in half left half right" The sound seems to be getting shitty. Sometimes i dont understand any sounds anymore. Do I need to buy something for this to sound good? BTW im using Mixtrack non pro.

TIA for any help.

Best,
Alvin

geposted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 6:00 pm
The best thing to buy is an audio interface that has an ASIO driver.

This will give you low latency and better audio quality than any onboard soundcard.

How are you managing to cue at the moment?

geposted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 6:10 pm
When im on my desktop it's good. But on laptop not that good. BTW how much does the cheapest audio interface cost?

Best,
Alvin

geposted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 10:30 pm
Why don't you use Google to search and find out?

Besides, don't go for the cheapest. Pick one that's in the middle somewhere if you can't afford the best.

You never answered my question. If you're only using onboard sound, how are you cueing?

geposted Fri 29 Nov 13 @ 10:15 am
Hello,

Im not cueing atm just using crossfader.

BTW
I tried playing songs on my laptop it does really have bad quality sound. Compare to my desktop.
If I buy a external sound card will it fix this problem?

Best,
Alvinpe

geposted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 1:41 am
Most likely an external soundcard will fix your issues.
However before buying an external card please go to your soundcard properites and disable all anhancements it may provide.
Most laptop soundcards offer various "effects" because they are designed as consumer products. They are not designed to handle professional grade audio!

geposted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 2:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)