Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJSX setup issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi

I'm after some help setting up my DDJSX to work with the latest version of VDJ , everything sounds fine and i'm getting no drop outs with the current sound settings but visually i get stuttering on the jog wheel leds and on the discs on the VDJ skin , slight stuttering to mp4 video too but only on the laptop screen ( secondary screens are smooth as silk ) my cpu is running hotter to with the DDJ compared to when i use my denon MC3000

All firmware and drivers are up to date.

The next issue is channels 1&3 and 2&4 will not split and play the same music out as each other , if i turn one to a different source using the selection swith on the front , neither will work and all sound and picture stops although the ddjsx still shows movement on the jogwheel , i've tried numerous different soound setup settings but all to no avail :(

Hoping someone here can assist me

My laptop is a sony Vaio Core I5 with 4gb ram and running windows 7 64bit i'ts had no issues at all running a numark omni control and then a denon mc3000

geposted Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 8:40 am
christheKDJ wrote :
The next issue is channels 1&3 and 2&4 will not split and play the same music out as each other

not sure if this will help but the first mapper for the ddjsx had a fault where decks 1 and 3 would play the same music as each other. ie. were mapped to each other same as decks 2 and 4.

Here is the updated mapper. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15822/Pioneer_DDJ-SX_%28Native%29.html

geposted Fri 13 Dec 13 @ 4:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)