Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound card problem since upgrading to Broadcaster

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi people. I'd dearly like some technical advice regarding PC sound set-up.

I've got an Asus 5.1 soundcard so I can use the rear socket headphone on my PC. Well, all was well until yesterday, when I decided to pay for the upgrade to Broadcaster.

Primarily it was working great, and I could use headphone cuing etcetera, to mix. The next cued track was coming through my headphones and not the speakers (just as it should do). Sadly, this is not the case any more. Since going to Broadcaster the music not only comes through the PFL, but it also comes through the speakers. I've tried just about everything to try and rectify it, even switching the jacks and sockets round, but all to no avail.

The funny thing is, if I go on to "CONFIG" and "Sound Setup" and then the "More" options for sound set-up, I can use the "Asio" option in the sound card driver offerings. Strangely, this magically sorts the problem out, but only for the 10-minutes courtesy trial period. After the 10-minutes it just goes caput again!

So, I paid nearly £50.00 yesterday for an upgrade to Broadcaster. Now it seems I cannot only 'not broadcast' but I cannot use Virtual DJ at all.

If there is anybody who can help me rectify this I'd be very happy to let you. :)

Thanks in anticipation of a solution.

Craig

geposted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 11:51 am
What is the position of your crossfader and volume sliders?

geposted Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 5:07 pm
ArchiveHome userMember since 2010
Best as I am finding Broadcaster is a scam job.... It should be sold as virtual stereo not DJ. For whatever retarded reason they won't let it output the way you want it. refund the program and buy either another version or some other company program.

geposted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 9:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Broadcaster version is exactly the same product as Home Free, with the addition of Broadcasting feature, built-in Mic support and Plugins download capabilities.
Both versions have the exact same Sound Setup configuration, and can use the 4.1 built-in sound card of your computer, along with the built-in microphone.
Make sure your built-in sound card is the default Windows Sound and recording device and your sound card is set to Quadrophonic (4 speakers) mode from Windows Playback devices->configure Speakers
In CONFIG->Sound setup of VirtualDJ, do not choose the More button. Advanced Sound Setup options are available in Basic and Pro Full versions. Choose the icon with the PC and 4.1 image

geposted Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 12:35 am
if u want to use vdj and all of its features like I do I have pro full im a broadcaster on live 365.com and I have no problem with any of the dj or broadcaster features the versions below these levels or to be used only for track playin as you would use a media player ... personal use only .. so yes features of what vdj really is are not unlocked until u by full version

geposted Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 8:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)