Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: OSX Mavericks Full Screen

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all,

I've had a little look through the forums to see if anyone else is having the same issue as me (I saw a thread regarding a separate issue)...

When I try to enter full screen on any HDMI device, the video takes over my laptop screen as opposed to the connected screen and if I exit out of the config I cannot do anything with VDJ as the damn video is in front of it!

Has anyone experienced this? Is it a simple fix? Usually it would be something pretty simple!

Cheers
Si

geposted Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 6:26 am
Well I haven't upgraded yet but in config under the video tab what do you have selected for your tv output??

geposted Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 7:06 am
supra87PRO InfinityMember since 2009
In mavericks you don't have use the display settings on your MacBook. Just go to video in the VDB config and chlorose the correct screen. In mountain lion you had to change also the display settings on your MacBook .
So just connect you HDMI device and chlorose the correct screen within VDJ.

This workshop for me

geposted Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 5:39 pm
In Mountain Lion you dont have to go into the Mac settings and change your display setting either UNLESS you want to change the resolution.........

geposted Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 6:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)