Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Kam Digi One set up

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djevvPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm having problems getting the sound out of my Kam digi one mixer and I'm having to use the headphones as the output. plus the jog dial on oneside of the mixer keeps crashing. I know I'm not too far away from getting this right but need help. Anyone know how set up vdj settings to run this please in the config/sound set up bit? and where else might i be going wrong

geposted Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 10:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure the Sound card of the controller is not the Default sound of Windows.
With the controlelr plugged, rightclick on the speaker icon you will find on yoru taskbar and cjhoose Playback devices. Set the sound card of your computer as Default.
Rightclick on the Kam Digi One sound card (i believe it should be named as ME120), and choose Configure. Make sure its set to quadrophonic (4 speakers).
Launch VDJ and have ..
Inputs ->None
Output -> Headphones (Master-Front/Rear-Headphones)
Sound card->4.1 and choose the ME120 Sound card from the list.

Connect Speakers to the rear Master Output socket and headphones to the front socket.

What exactly do you mean by crash on the left jogwheel ?
Goto Mappers tab of CONFIg, choose the Kam digi One from the list, and click on the bottom small icon to revert the mapper to its default settings (in case you have mapped the unit incorrectly)
Uninstall Torq software in case you receive any crash while you try to access CONFIG.

geposted Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 5:16 pm
just followed this for the kam digi two worked a treat thanks

geposted Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 9:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)