Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: weird volume issues with mixtrack pro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I haven't been able to find an answer to this anywhere, I'm hoping someone else has had this problem, and can tell me what to do. I recently purchased a mixtrack pro. For the 1st 4 or 5 times I used it, everything worked great. I just plugged it in, set the sound settings in VDJ and let it rip. Last night I set it up as I normally would. For some reason, when I would hit play on the side I was cueing, the side that was playing over the speakers decreased in volume. Then when I stopped the side I was cueing it would gradually increase the volume of the side that was playing over the speakers. I have never heard of anything like this happening before, and for the life of me can not find a setting that would make it do that. I don't know if it's something with the mixtrack, the laptop, or VDJ. Can anyone help?!?!?

geposted Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 3:42 pm

geposted Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 3:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 3:59 pm
I knew those were going to be the initial responses! I double and triple checked both of those suggestions last night during my event. Everything was right. Thats what is baffling me. I have another event tonight I'm doing a system restore of my computer back to a date when there was no issue I will see if it still does it tonight.

geposted Fri 07 Mar 14 @ 4:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)