Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound issues on playback

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

After reading on here how to configure virtual DJ with my CDJ900s and my DJM 400, after recording a mix, (without hearing cueing through my earphones), on playback the sound is terrible. Can anyone help on this?
Cheers in advance

Gaz

geposted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 3:21 am
One possible reason is that you have used your laptop's built-in input for recording, but this is configured as microphone rather that line-in.

If it's a mic input, then the line level input signal will be far too high for it and it will be distorted. The recording may also be in mono. Please check your sound card's control panel to ensure that it's configured as a line input not microphone.

Also, the DJM-400 doesn't have a dedicated record output (REC OUT) - It simply has dual master outputs, so it could be your master volume level on the DJM-400 is set too high and is causing distortion.

NOTE: You will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use CDJ-900's as MIDI controllers and output decks separately to an external mixer. If you have already purchased, then please register your serial number to your account and download the latest version. Otherwise, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it, especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.

geposted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 6:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)