Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Help with a School Dance Set

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've been DJing for a while now, and every time I tried to do a line dance at a middle school dance, no one would dance to it and the response from the students seemed relatively negative. This past dance I decided to try a line dance again. All of the kids loved it. Everyone danced and they would dance to anything else I played the entire night. I am looking to build up a good playlist of these dance-type of songs, and I was hoping that the VDJ community could give me some insight on some of my current selections and maybe offer some more. Here's a few of the songs I've come up with so far:

-Stomp on the Ground by ItaloBrothers
-Cha Cha Slide by Casper
-Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
-Wobble by V.I.C.
-Low by Flo Rida

Thanks for your help!
Walter

geposted Wed 14 May 14 @ 11:31 pm
yaetownPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I do school dances almost exclusively....Middle and High School. Tip #1... Spread your line dances out. Two in a row, maybe three... The crowd will get weary if you line dance them to death. Some additions to what you already posted are...

Apache - Tonto
Marcia Griffins - Electric Slide
DJ Unk - Walk It Out
DJ Unk - Two Step
DLow - DLow Shuffle
Big Muchie - Biker Shuffle
Cali Swag - Dougie
Wearetoonz - Nae Nae
Lil John - Turn Down For What

Hell, to make it easier, here's some screen shots of my "line dance" and "twerk" folders. Hope this helps a lil

geposted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 12:37 am
That helps a lot! Thanks. I love the setup with the "Twerk" folder too.

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 11:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)