Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Deck Filter settings

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi I am using VDJ 8.00 PC build 1872.722 with the default VDJ 4 Deck Skin and the Denon MC6000 MK1 controller.

I cannot seem to set the deck 1 and 2 Filters to zero.

Deck 1 sets itself to <816hz and Deck 2 <20hz while the remaining decks stay at 0 or off!

I manually reset them on the interface, but after shutting down and restarting the PC they reset back.

EDIT: - IT SEEMS THAT ON THE MC6000 MAPPING EFFECTS BUTTON 4 ON EACH DECK ARE MAPPED TO A FILTER BUTTON

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/187106/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Problem_with_Virtual_8___Denon_MC_6000_%28Original%29.html?search=eq+filter&page=2

Just have to make sure that the buttons are central before starting a gig!!

Thank you.

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 1:54 pm
If you search for 'MC6000' and 'filter' you'll find a post by djdad that details how to add an oninit string to your mapping that resets /turns off the filters.

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 2:31 pm
groovindj wrote :
If you search for 'MC6000' and 'filter' you'll find a post by djdad that details how to add an oninit string to your mapping that resets /turns off the filters.

thank you....

You can use ONINIT - Simply add this key to your controller mapping if it's not already present and then add the following:

deck 1 filter_active off & deck 2 filter_active off

Or for four decks:

deck 1 filter_active off & deck 2 filter_active off & deck 3 filter_active off & deck 4 filter_active off

NOTE: If ONINIT is already mapped, add the above mapping to the end of the existing one with & before 'deck 1 filter_active off'

I think I will remap the 4 FX keys and buttons to something more useful - thanks again.

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 6:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)