Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules mk4 sound options

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,
I was curious about something that i really do not know much about,after many years i decided to get into mixing again and while i enjoy using some of the sounds and effects available i look at some of the stuff being used out there and it makes me curious as to what hardware is available to me sound and effects wise that can be plugged in and used with the full pro version and Mk 4 that i have.
I hope you kind people can help

geposted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 11:23 am
Hmmm......that's kinda like asking what food is available to eat!

Can you be a bit more specific?

geposted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 11:36 am
first cheers mate for taking an interest,my quibble is i have a hercules mk4 controller which has no gain swithches so you have to use a cursour and mouse to control it on the software,it applys to the filter dial as well with nothing on the controller so a few knobs would be handy but also maybe incorperating some different ways of exprerimenting with sound fx and stuff,like i say mate i am extremely naieve so thank you for taking the time my friend

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 11:10 am
So you don't want to replace the MK4, but you're looking for something to use alongside it which has got a few knobs etc?

Novation Launch Control or Launch Control XL?

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 11:31 am
I like the look of those matey,i really do...do u use any of them yourself or you have no need?? i will certainly be looking into those,thanx for this

geposted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 12:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)