Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vdjscript assistance

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am trying to make a hot key that will effect the active deck and will do, "down ? loop 8 & active_effect 1'echo' & pitch -35.0 2000ms : pitch_reset 10% & auto_crossfade +2000ms"
so basically when i hold the hot key down an 8 bar loop starts, the echo effect activates, and the pitch changes to -35.0 over a time frame of 2000ms, then when the hotkey is released the pitch returns to 0 over a 2000ms time frame and auto_crossfade begins at a +2000ms clip

what i am getting when i hold the hot key down is a 8 bar loop entering and and exiting, the echo effect being activated and deactivated, and the pitch jumps to -35.0 instantly.

what am i missing?
also, it would be nice if i could slowly increase the STR of effects over a given ms..
thanks in advance
~unknownerrors

geposted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 10:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Keyboard key or controller button?
, Don't have time to test stuff just now but I'll have a play in a few hours time.

geposted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 11:47 pm
keyboard. but i think i understand what needs to happen.
the loop and echo effect need to start on the key press, the pitch needs to change on the key hold, then on the key release the rest can happen..
can i do
loop 8 & effect_active 1 'echo' down ? pitch -35.0 1000ms : auto_crossfade

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 12:52 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ah right, the first hurdle maybe that you don't have filter keys set up (a windows control panel setting)

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

As standard holding a keyboard key down repeats (onoffonoff) Set correctly Filter keys changes the behaviour to holding on, release off.
I'm knackered now but I really will have a play with this script in the next 24 hours, but filter keys might be the only solution needed.

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)