Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Rhythm Pack 8
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014

geposted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 4:55 pm
cwistonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
For Mac, file downloads, unzips and installs successfully but the samples are not showing up in the Sample Bank.

geposted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 4:25 pm
Why i cant download it ??
can you upload alternative link, please??

geposted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 2:04 am
Most add-ons are only available to registered licensed users and are one of the many benefits of purchasing a license for the software.

Some VirtualDJ v8 add-ons such as selected skins and samples are available to home users though (This add-on is not one of them.) To see what's available, please go to our add-ons page for VirtualDJ v8. Those without a green LE/PLUS/PRO tag are free to download. If you would like to download all add-ons without any limitations, you will need to purchase a license.

NOTE: 3rd party sharing of add-ons is not permitted. Nobody will upload an 'alternative link' or send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled. Please read the forum rules.

geposted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 4:53 am
MacBook Pro, file downloads, unzips and installs successfully, the samples aren't showing up in the Sample Bank, just the headline....

geposted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 12:49 am
EZE361LE userMember since 2020
I am a registered user and I still can't get the pack to download. Only the title appears...nothing else. Any help with this?

geposted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 2:27 pm
It's a good

geposted Wed 20 May 15 @ 10:22 am
Thank you ...all is running fantastic :o)

geposted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 3:34 pm