Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: OrangeJuice - Page: 13
there is a renewed version 5 available for dowload.
inside are older Versions (v4.4) an the Version 5.
"OrangeJuice VDJ 2021_dark" (or -black) contains the latest V5

geposted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 5:21 pm
Hi Djnice-

Great skin , i love it & use it !
one question :

In the mini-decks when you are in browser zoom, would it be possible to add the remain time of the track ?
i know that if you change on the normal decks from elapsed & remain time to the remain time only then it shows in the mini decks, but i use the elapsed & remain time display .

could it maybe be an option or something ?

thanks a lot & keep up the good work !
take care & stay safe !

geposted Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 8:41 am
Hi Djnice-
As always great skin & effort from your side to support it !

2 remarks/wjshes :
1) can we have a daylight skin for the 2021 version ? or is it the same like 2018 where there is a daylight skin ?
Also in the 2018 daylight skin when you enter BROWSER ZOOM, the browser is black color instead of daylight version.
2) in the playlists i have folders & in these folders i have various playlists.
the parent folder does not show- (the icon) it seems black or white depending on daylight or not-the child folders-playlists show normal.
this issue persists in all versions of the skin (2018-2020-2021) & daylight versions + tried with the shell icons or not-still the same.
is there something to be done so the parent folders are visible -maybe another color icon ?
screenshot attached
thanks a lot & take care

geposted Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 8:02 am
romeodan wrote :
Hi Djnice-
As always great skin & effort from your side to support it !

2 remarks/wjshes :
1) can we have a daylight skin for the 2021 version ? or is it the same like 2018 where there is a daylight skin ?
Also in the 2018 daylight skin when you enter BROWSER ZOOM, the browser is black color instead of daylight version.
2) in the playlists i have folders & in these folders i have various playlists.
the parent folder does not show- (the icon) it seems black or white depending on daylight or not-the child folders-playlists show normal.
this issue persists in all versions of the skin (2018-2020-2021) & daylight versions + tried with the shell icons or not-still the same.
is there something to be done so the parent folders are visible -maybe another color icon ?
screenshot attached
thanks a lot & take care

next Step: i will try to fix it. In the new Test Version i will use no CustomIcons. Seems to fix the problem.
The Daylight skin will be rewritten, when the recoding is finished

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 11:12 pm
Preview: 3 new JogWheel variants
Cover
DJ Logo white
DJ Logo dark

DJ Logos are at the bottom of the PNG. Look for the 2 placeholders and replace them with your logos.
(Circle in rectangle with 103x103 px.)
There are two placeholder for dark and light logos.

test:
https://app.box.com/s/rlu6izs3gmq9sspcptvrbbduch3rcdqd

geposted Sun 16 May 21 @ 11:18 pm
On this new version 5.1.2 can you add the option to put the waves on top of the decks like in version 2020 4.2? I really love this skin and the main factor for me is the default wave 1 row overlap on top of the decks wich is not avilable on newer versions, I would apreciated so much if you add this option on the new update. TIA

geposted Thu 23 Dec 21 @ 2:12 pm
unfortunately this is no longer possible. My focus was on 100% stretchable waves. Unfortunately, this is (right now) only possible below the player. But I can upload the old version for you

geposted Wed 05 Jan 22 @ 10:59 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
love the skin and would like to use it as my 4 deck skin...i just graduated myself to using 4 decks now..lol...Is there anyway to add a view for all 4 deck waveforms? The waveforms are the best i have seen for the 4 deck swap but I need to see all 4 wave forms The skin only appears to have an option for the two and they are shown only when the deck is swapped. Im mixing 3 songs together and would like to see all three together. Thanks!

geposted Sun 08 May 22 @ 2:14 am