Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Console RMX drivers for windows 10
I just got a brand new windows 10 HP laptop and I can get my old Hercules DJ Console Rmx controller working.
the blue light on it keep blinking blue. and I'm tried downloading the proper driver on the drivers website and nothing seems to be working.

please help with all information and links to get my on controller to work.
thanks Anthony DJ BASH

geposted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 5:33 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
As indicated on the driver download page, a powered USB hub might be necessary for your console to be recognized and used properly on recent computers featuring USB 3.0 ports.

With this, I would recommend contacting Technical Support directly so they can walk you through a manual Firmware update, which is also mendatory to use recent computers:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact

geposted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 7:20 pm
I literally created an account just so I could say thanks. I had the rmx plugged into the computer. Switched over to a powered usb hub that i happened to have and it worked like a charm.

geposted Fri 20 May 16 @ 11:33 pm
rahd23PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am all of a sudden having an issue with my Hercules DJ Console RMX. The issue is when I connect the controller to my computer the cross-fader moves out of control all by itself. I have NEVER EVER seen this before. I have all the updated drivers.I have uninstalled & reinstalled all the software, still the same issue. I have a friend with the same controller, he has the exact same problem. Why is this happening?

geposted Thu 22 Nov 18 @ 10:23 pm
DJ Phatso wrote :
As indicated on the driver download page, a powered USB hub might be necessary for your console to be recognized and used properly on recent computers featuring USB 3.0 ports.

With this, I would recommend contacting Technical Support directly so they can walk you through a manual Firmware update, which is also mendatory to use recent computers:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact

geposted Sun 09 Jan 22 @ 5:47 pm