Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Radio DJ Quality Control Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Rnow3PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hey, I was Just wondering if there is any kind of on going quality control for the radio stations as far as the DJs skill level? A lot of DJs I hear playing are nice, but then some make some pretty simple mistakes multiple times during their set. Train wrecks, bringing in vocals on top of vocals already playing & etc.. I understand that every DJ plays different and nobody's set will be perfect every time, including mine if I get approved play. I know that you have to audition first to be approved, but shouldn't there be something in place to let a DJ know that he is screwing up or they're getting sloppy. I think the quality of the DJs set directly effects the legitimacy of the station as a whole. I'm not taking shots at anyone in particular or trying to look down on other DJs, its just something I was wondering.

geposted Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 7:30 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think it's always good to send a PM to these DJ (Something private is better than public). In general feedbacks are welcomed by DJs and help to improve themselves (the positive first and then the negative).

geposted Fri 29 Jan 16 @ 9:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)