Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: DJ to work over the internet wanted

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Need a DJ that can play, Dance Charts Pop Party Rock Oldies. I have a club in Czech Republic but all my guests are German. We have developed a system where you as DJ can play for us over the internet (just like radio). You will see the club by web camera. the guest have an app to contact you so they can ask for requests etc. its all very high tech and it works. Have a look at the club on Facebook "GSF Disco" or "Gotcha Sound Factory" We need a DJ every Saturday from 22:00 till 3:00 German time its only 5 hours work.
This could be the future for a lot of night clubs, the system is not expensive to install and very easy to use.
Interested then contact me mark@gotchaspielfeld.de or over our Facebook. Payment can be by PayPal or Western Union.........Mark

geposted Tue 29 Mar 16 @ 7:45 am
Internet DJ Some more info and the advantages of this system
The Club is no longer limited to just finding local DJ‘s but can find a DJ anywhere in the world to play music live for that evening. Over 90% of guests have a smart phone so it’s very easy for them to have contact with the DJ In fact it has already been proved that a lot of the guests prefer this way of letting the DJ know there requests.

The DJ is no longer restricted to just local work. He could be playing music for a club anywhere in the world, so that offers him the possibility of a lot more work. He will still has very good contact with the clubs guests because he will see on his monitor from the web cameras in the club what is happening and from the guests he will know what music is being requested, which direction is favored and even how good the guest are finding his program.

It is the future !!! No doubt about it. I know its not easy for you to imagine being a DJ at home playing music for a club that’s may be the other side of the world. Just give it a try.

I need a “party” DJ as my guests are all on holiday and are aged from 23 -35 The club is situated at the largest Paintball Field in Europe and we have up to a 1000 guests coming every weekend and staying overnight to party. www.gotchaspielfeld,de

geposted Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 9:53 am
Greeting,

If you are looking for a world class D.J., here i am! Old school DJ from the early disco era, i mastered my art the hard way. Bottom line, old school spinning will always lead to greater challenges and rewards technicaly wise.

The essence of my reward came when i discovered VIRTUAL DJ a few months ago and i guess i am now addicted to virtual spinning! I really ENJOY using my Virtual DJ software. It is soooooooo easy for an old school D.J. like me to master the interface.

What i love the most about vitual mixing is the fact that I can focus a 100% on my playlist and mixing performance = Upload + AutoSync and i'am ready to go! lol

It took me around 100 hours to master the interface Hercule 4MX v8 and all the settings and gadgets that comes with it. Now it is pure pleasure!

It is very easy to remix early solid gold music and clash it with modern tempos using loops and instruments samplers. I have a ball spicing up my recording session with special FX's and vocal and sound intro's.

It is a pleasure for me to share with you some of own remix and recording sessions on my Podcast! (http://www.virtualdj.com/user/DJDrFeelGood4/podcast.html)

- Live Virtual Mixing Session (House/Chill-Deep-Subsoul-Jackin) : Episode 1-2-3-5-6-7-8-9
- Modern Remix (Hits from the late 60's to mid 80's) : Episode 10 à 21
- Live Vinyle Mixing Session (Hits from the late 70's to early 90's) : Episode 4-22-23-24

Best regards.

André
AKA
DJ DrFeelGood4

geposted Wed 13 Apr 16 @ 8:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)