Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: crossfader denon mc3000 in virtualdj 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

anok4u2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi, the crossfader of my denon mc3000 doesn't work in midimappers.
Cannot work without it as a pro-wedding-DJ.
Somebody with a solution?
grtz

geposted Sun 03 Jul 16 @ 8:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
With the factory default mapping selected in VirtualDJ Settings-COntrollers tab, do you see the Crossfader moving on the screen when moved from the hardware ?
Moves but not affecting Sound ?
Any chance its "disabled". Check the AUDIO/VIDEO CF status on the MC3000

geposted Sun 03 Jul 16 @ 9:14 am
my application won't play any song keeps given error message? any help would be appreciate it

geposted Sun 03 Jul 16 @ 11:11 am
anok4u2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
djdad wrote :
Check the AUDIO/VIDEO CF status on the MC3000

Thanks for replying DJDAD.
It works now.
(i'm not so good in vdj mapping as a new user)

geposted Sun 03 Jul 16 @ 2:10 pm
good friends afternoons have the siquiente problem I have an MC6000 thousand denon and hurt me track 1 and 2 I want to configure it to work my 3 and 4 because in VDJ 7 was easier now I have 8.2 I have no idea as I hope its possible solutions set thanks

geposted Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 5:19 pm
Hello all,

I am also having a problem where I cannot use my crossfader with my Denon DJ MC3000 controller. It used to work fine (I haven't played with VDJ in a long time and just downloaded the latest version, and now my crossfader does not work).

I did confirm that it is not disabled in the options menu.

However, reading the previous comments had me check the "CF MODE" button and neither the audio nor the video light is lit up. I tried disabling the crossfader and then re-enabling the crossfader to see if that would trigger something, but nothing happened.

I just downloaded the latest driver for the controller on Denon's website and still nothing. I am running windows 10, however the old version that I was using on windows 10 had it working. (I'm not sure exactly which version of VDJ it was, sorry.)

Can anyone provide any more ideas or clues please? Thanks in advance.

-ES.

geposted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 4:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the CF mode is a Hardware button, nothing to do with the software (VirtualDJ or other). If pressing the CF mode you dont get the LEDs AUDIO and VIDEO to light up then something is wrong with the hardware.
Having both LEDs to OFF means that the Crossfader sends nothing.

Did you try to update the firmware of the unit to the latest version ?
http://denondj.com/products/view/mc3000 (Downloads tab)

geposted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 2:41 pm
Thanks for reply to my comment djdad.

I just wanted to report back that everything is working now. All it took was turning off the controller, restarting the PC, and booting back into windows, then turning on the controller, then starting up VDJ8.

I had restarted windows before but I hadn't turned the controller off prior before. Of course that is a simple thing but sometimes we forget to do the simple stuff first!

Anyways, thanks.

-ES.

geposted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 2:50 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
There's definitely something with the MC3000, since I ran into similar problems with mine and the crossfader. The MC3000 sends the CF data, however then for some reason stops. (This was confirmed in both VDJ and midi mapping software.)

I found that if you close VDJ, however leave the controller connected to the computer (Either Mac or PC), and power off the MC3000 (power button on the back) and then power it back on, it works perfectly for as long as you need to use it.

Sounds firmware related, however Denon is likely not going back to fix a problem with this controller since it's no longer made.

geposted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 1:12 pm
I have a Denon MC 3000. I can get audio to come out but it is muffled and does not work based on the faders and the such. Any help would help me out.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 1:51 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Can you please post a screenshot of your audio config within VDJ 8?

geposted Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 5:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)