Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MacOS Sierra - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I recently replaced my Denon MC6000 (not the MKSII)

My Mac is up to date.

I can not load the firmware on to the MC6000

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

geposted Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 6:35 pm
MacBook Pro 15" (Retina, Mid 2012)
8GB RAM, 256GB SSD.
Intel Core i7.

macOS Sierra is running stable with NO crashes whatsoever. I am also running on a Hercules DJ Control Instinct and it seems to be running without issue as well.

geposted Sat 19 Nov 16 @ 12:22 pm
Pioneer users beware updated to sierra and vdj does not work with ddj-sz .sound card will not work on mixer it will not find it.having to downgrade software

geposted Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 4:15 pm

geposted Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 5:01 pm
MacBook Pro 13" Early 2015
i7, 16GB, 500GB SSD
Virtual DJ v8.2 b3532

Controller NI Traktor Kontrol S4 mkII

Previous beta was fine, but current has an issue with the prelisten. Audio "waves" louder and softer. Main audio is fine, but prelisten is messed up.

geposted Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 9:41 pm
dcomo wrote :
And I would generally agree. This post was more about Virtual DJ, not necessarily hardware related.

On the Denon front, here's some additional comments that I posted to the Denon specific forums in regards to Sierra: (Posted a week ago)

If you use a Mac and are tempted to upgrade to MacOS Sierra (it's available today if you were part of the beta or full GA on 9/20), be aware that there's a compatibility issue with the MCX8000. (The controller does not show up in the MIDI panel, meaning that you cannot get audio to route through it.)

These controllers have been tested and work correctly:
MC2000
MC3000
MC4000
MC6000
MC6000MK2

In regards to the MCX8000, there is a firmware bug which prevents the controller from appearing in the Audio MIDI panel. There WILL be another firmware update to fix that prior to Sierra being released on 9/20 based on some notes from Denon.

I have NOT tested any Pioneer controllers under Sierra as of yet.

Hello my friend I have denon mc6000 and I use mac but its not working

geposted Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 3:32 am
rrrichieXL wrote :
MacBook Pro 13" Early 2015
i7, 16GB, 500GB SSD
Virtual DJ v8.2 b3532

Controller NI Traktor Kontrol S4 mkII

Previous beta was fine, but current has an issue with the prelisten. Audio "waves" louder and softer. Main audio is fine, but prelisten is messed up.

Did you find a solution for it because I'm using build 3798 and still the same problem as you

geposted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 2:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)