Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Spotify gone in latest update?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Maybe it's just me, but I seem to have lost the Spotify option completely from Online Music, I just bought a new laptop, set it up, installed VDJ, and set up spotify and everything was fine last night. Today there was an update and now, Spotify is gone. I searched the forums for any input, but haven't seen anything posted. Any ideas or help?

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 9:07 pm
contacted support and here is the answer Spotify is no longer available in VDJ 8 as they have recently changed their terms in regards to using inside of DJ applications. We are currently in discussions with them to restore and improve the service but currently no ETA is available for the return.

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 9:53 pm
wow that's very inconvenient especially since i just got the subscription for this purpose.

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 10:11 pm
That's pretty bad if true. There's nothing in the changelog stating that.

Atomix know how many people use the Spotify plugin so they should have made a public statement on the forum instead of hiding it. Mind you exactly the same happened when Netsearch got killed.

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 11:41 pm
Please continue all further discussions here, thank you.

Locked as duplicate by AMAHM

geposted Fri 08 Sep 17 @ 7:20 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)