Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Spotify has disapeared

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys,

Say I paid for my license of VDJ Pro early this morning. So far pulselocker, Deezer and groove music is in there but Spotify hasn't appeared yet. I have tried uninstalling VDJ and running with a clean library to see if it was a setting inside my VDJ folder (/Users/tazz/Documents/VirtualDJ) and that did not help. Any suggestions? I could really use the Spotify since I use that when I do DJ. Thank you.

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 1:11 pm
One other thing is if the song is already in my AutoMIX list it will play it via Spotify but under Online Music there is no folder for Spotify. Any direction would be grateful. I have also tried moving my Spotify folder out of the VDJ folder to see if it would reappear but it didn't.

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 1:17 pm
DJTazzMN wrote :
Any suggestions?

Yes - read the forum! There have been at least four posts about this already, including an official statement from Atomix.

DJTazzMN wrote :
I use that when I do DJ

The Spotify terms and conditions state that it's for personal, non commercial/non professional use only. That's always been the case.

The only services licensed for DJ use (in public) are Pulselocker and Content Unlimited.

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 1:30 pm
Spotify desaparecio en la ultima version de virtual dj 8. Ayuda por favor

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 6:52 pm
Please look here, thank you.

Locked as duplicate by AMAHM

geposted Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 2:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)