Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How The History Is Saved

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I imported everything from VDJ 7. Everything came over ok. The history folder came over in years, months and dates but since I started using VDJ 8, the history is not being saved into the years and months folders. Rather, it's being saved like it was saved in 7. Is this normal? Is there some setting for this or am I missing something else?

geposted Tue 13 Feb 18 @ 5:34 pm
The last 15 days are not saved inside Years/Months folders. They get saved on the root of History folder.
As days pass by though, VirtualDj will move the history logs for days later than 15days to their respective year/month folder automatically

That's by design so that you don't have to seek inside subfolders in order to access the history of your last couple of weeks gigs (quick/easy access)

geposted Tue 13 Feb 18 @ 6:06 pm
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
PhantomDeejay wrote :
The last 15 days are not saved inside Years/Months folders. They get saved on the root of History folder.
As days pass by though, VirtualDj will move the history logs for days later than 15days to their respective year/month folder automatically

That's by design so that you don't have to seek inside subfolders in order to access the history of your last couple of weeks gigs (quick/easy access)

Gotcha. Thank you! I'm less than 2 weeks into using VDJ 8 so that makes sense.

geposted Tue 13 Feb 18 @ 8:39 pm
DJROB6PRO (legacy)Member since 2010
Is there a setting to turn off history saving? A previous dj changed something now I no longer have a history of anything. Can I change this back to how it was when it was showing history?

geposted Mon 09 Apr 18 @ 1:03 am
go to the config/option and type history

check the delay time.... maybe it's set to a very long TIME and that is why it's not saving it any longer.

Put is 30 or 45 (seconds) and it will be saved again.

geposted Mon 09 Apr 18 @ 1:15 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If the history folder is only hidden. Right click on the "Lists & Advice" folder and choose "Show: History"

geposted Mon 09 Apr 18 @ 8:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)