Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: VDJ DARK - Page: 2
What do you think if.....

Currently artist is displayed on the top line, with title below. How about if clicking on artist changed it to show artist & title on one line?

Then with the top line showing both artist & title, the lower line could be clicked on to show year/genre/comment in one line.

This is easier than trying to shuffle things around and creating new new text areas.

geposted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 1:45 pm
Sure, that would work for me, I'd be happy with any config within these boxes, if I have to click within it or a particular line, then so be it, at least I'd have the said info at my finger tips, instead of having to (as I do at the moment with this skin) have to re-search for the track within the browser to find the info.
So yeah, that'd be great, thank you

geposted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 2:23 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not sure if it works in this skin, but usually the cover art has a tooltip that contains album and year.
The cover art can also be clicked to show a drop-down where one of the options is to open the tag editor so you could look up all the info.

geposted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 2:43 pm
Ok, I'll take a look at that, thank you

geposted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 3:16 pm
OK here's what I've done. First image is default. Second is clicked.

Normal title and artist

Combi artist - title on top line, info below

geposted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 3:29 pm
Thank you, that looks exactly what I am after :-)

geposted Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 3:45 pm
Now updated to Virtual dj 8.3,fix some minor bugs and change some things

New platter design,more options on master window

In this version the views of 4 and 6 decks were eliminated even though deck 1 and 2 are interchangeable by decks 3 and 4 by pressing the right button of the mouse on the number of the deck or with the deck change button that the controllers
Greetings and thanks

geposted Thu 23 May 19 @ 4:09 pm
VDJ DARK updated, cool when is it gonna be ready to download? love it...Thanks for the update.!!!

geposted Sat 25 May 19 @ 5:44 pm
in this moment is pending for validate for the developer team

geposted Sun 26 May 19 @ 7:15 am
djsantiabella wrote :

In this version the views of 4 and 6 decks were eliminated even though deck 1 and 2 are interchangeable by decks 3 and 4 by pressing the right button of the mouse on the number of the deck or with the deck change button that the controllers
Greetings and thanks

Hi, why did you eliminate 4 and 6 decks?

geposted Sat 06 Jul 19 @ 10:02 pm
skatercorpse wrote :
djsantiabella wrote :

Greetings and thanks

to lighten the set anyway you can work with 4 decks, these are inverted by clicking on the right button mouse of the deck number or with a controller dedicated button

geposted Sun 07 Jul 19 @ 1:40 pm
djsantiabella wrote :
skatercorpse wrote :
djsantiabella wrote :

Greetings and thanks

to lighten the set anyway you can work with 4 decks, these are inverted by clicking on the right button mouse of the deck number or with a controller dedicated button

Yes I know, I just found it useful to have the option of a 4 decks view and see the 3rd and fourth decks just small under the 1st and 2nd... :)
Hope you will bring it back in the end! :D

geposted Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 4:43 pm
Stu DeePRO InfinityMember since 2018
any chance of adding a button for the event scheduler on the skin?

geposted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 5:51 am
You can add it yourself, with a custom button.

geposted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 9:29 am
Beautiful . Few minor issues . The blue lights around the white dot (under pitch bend) don't switch off when Auto's are off (except Auto Sync on Play) . Also when i put the mouse pointer on it shows different actions - for example - Master Tempo , Smart Loop.Tnx

geposted Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 7:07 pm