Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: HELP GIG TONIGHT NO MUSIC LOADING

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Help.... All my files are saying error. I restored my laptop and loaded all my music onto it. So I'm not using an external hard drive all my music is on my 1T hard drive computer. I have been using VDJ 8 for over a year and never had this problem till last night. I know it's probably a setting and just don't know what to do. I added my file to DB. I know how to do all that.. Nothing is coming up. A lot of my files are zip files and I already added .zip and zip to file types. Please help I have a karaoke contest running and don't know what to do.

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 5:51 pm
KDJ Angela wrote :
Help.... All my files are saying error. I restored my laptop and loaded all my music onto it. So I'm not using an external hard drive all my music is on my 1T hard drive computer. I have been using VDJ 8 for over a year and never had this problem till last night. I know it's probably a setting and just don't know what to do. I added my file to DB. I know how to do all that.. Nothing is coming up. A lot of my files are zip files and I already added .zip and zip to file types. Please help I have a karaoke contest running and don't know what to do.

Are you saying that previously your music WAS on an external HDD?, if so Are you sure you've copied EVERYTHING exactly as it was on your 1TB drive to your internal HDD? and that your VDJ documents have been copied back to your username/documents/VirtualDJ folder BEFORE you opened The Software?

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 6:30 pm
yes it was previously on a hard drive, before that it was all on my laptop. Someone had said something about clearing a setting and then add it to my DB but I have no clue what they are talking about because they use a different version.

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 6:42 pm
Also, if I go directly into the files on the left and drag them to the deck they work, but if I use search and drag it up it says error

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 6:44 pm
Use the local files navigator to find your directory then right click add to search DB.

When moving between drives you need to do it within VDJ to preserve database integrity.

You really should also make yourself more familiar with the inner workings of the program in general. This is pretty basic stuff.

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 6:56 pm
sounds to me like it's not reading the database correctly, did you copy the original database onto a usb stick, then onto your laptop?, I'm trying to help but need more details, are you using vdj8 or vdj7?

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 7:03 pm
KARD... I do know the program.. And I did add it to the DB, but for some reason it did not work this time.

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 7:49 pm
VDJ8 and I had it copied to a hard drive and then put it on my computer... I am adding it to DB again for the second time.. this time I went down to the parent folder right above the music. A friend told me that it probably was to far down for the program to read. I never had this issue though, so im baffled

geposted Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 7:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)