Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cover Art Issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

GP McDHome userMember since 2016
I've been having issues with saving cover art photos from the tag editor. When I go to change (or select) a cover art photo in the tag editor, it pops up a box with 2 - 3 boxes inside. The first box is one where I should be able to select a photo from my hard drive - The second and third boxes will have photos I can scroll through respectfully, usually from Google and/or Discogs. Sometimes selecting the photo works fine, other times when I select a photo, it will not change the photo that actually shows in the main tag editor window at all. Currently, I am just trying to assign photos for custom name drops I've loaded in samples. The picture I want will show in the box that pops up, but when I click "OK" at the bottom of the editor page, it will still be showing an incorrect photo. I hope you understand what I'm trying to describe here. Let me know if Ive confused you.

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 12:44 am
What size (resolution) are the pictures you're trying to add? What file type are they?

The 'incorrect' picture that appears instead - do you recognise it? Is it one of yours?

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 6:37 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
It sounds ike the refresh problem in the tag editor.
The selected cover - as well as some album field updated from Discogs - don't appear in the editor at first, and/and in coverflow but are in fact affected.
Writting tags or exiting the editor or going previous/next and comming back shows the cover and the content of the album field.
Or selecting the same cover twice make it appear too
This is specially true while editing mp4.

geposted Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 12:04 pm
GP McDHome userMember since 2016
First of all, thank you both for your responses.

@groovindj

What size (resolution) are the pictures you're trying to add?
368x480 22.6kb

What file type are they?
.Jpg

The 'incorrect' picture that appears instead -
Do you recognise it?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. At times (From Google and/or Discogs) it's an official cover art for the track, but say for example the Google and the Discogs art pic is different from each other, and I want to select the one from Google - I can right click to save that pic as the cover art in VDJ but it instead uses the discogs pic. At times if I try to use a pic from my hard drive, I can select it but it will still end up showing one from either google or discogs.

Is it one of yours?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. (See previous answer)

@Nicotux
I tried following your instructions but it still didn't work. =(

geposted Sun 09 Jun 19 @ 1:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)