Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Database Flag Definitions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone have an overview for what the different flag attributes in the database mean? (Song->Flag, Song->Tags->Flag, Song->Scan->Flag, Song->Infos->Cover).

I assume they are mostly for internal use (scan method, cover type or something like that), and that they are bitmasks. I opened a ticket 10 days ago but no response so I hope maybe someone here knows. I am building a software to handle the databases and hope to be able to enumerate the flags as well, for informational purposes.

geposted Tue 26 Nov 19 @ 10:34 am
I'm not sure it's supposed to be public knowledge

geposted Tue 26 Nov 19 @ 10:59 am
I'm sorry, but that answer doesn't help me much. If Atomix want to keep the flag definitions "secret" they could at least respond with that instead of the silent treatment. I am aware they may want to preserve the ability to change things around of what a bit represents if needed, and I'm not gonna hold it against them. But even some half baked documentation would be better than nothing. It may turn out to not be useful at all for that matter, but until Atomix or someone with the knowledge gives a response we wouldn't know for sure.

geposted Tue 26 Nov 19 @ 11:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)