Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: BPM Editor

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have been watching a tutorial on Youtube regarding the BPM editor.

Most of my tracks come at half pace and the squares do not align with the beats but this is not variable its consistent through the tracks.

I know now how to double the speed in the BPM editor but the squares stay just off to the left or right. How can i nudge the squares left or right very slightly for the whole track so when i press sync it matches perfectly as in the picture is what i get currently. I do not have to manually adjust every 4 beats in the editor do i?

Also the beat counter at the top goes in 16 increments can you change that too 32 and 64? That would be very handy for when ive had a few :)

geposted Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 11:59 am
You should be able to drag the "first beat / beatgrid" anchor point to left or right in order to adjust it. Then all other "dots" (grid marks) should follow.
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/bpmeditor.html

You should drag item number 5 on the manual (and make sure you use scrollbar / item number 2, to go on the right position and have enough zoom to drag the anchor precisely)

geposted Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 12:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)