Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Lioncast LX55 not working Microphone

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Everyone,
I have played around with VDJ for some time and over the last 6 months I have been using it a few times a week now and been happy using it, I have been using Creative HS-720 headset with it and been happy. I wanted to upgrade my headset and picked a Lioncast LX55 , I was surprised not to be able to get the headset to work with the version of VDJ I had installed on my windows 10 machine, as Creative headset had work ok with it, so I tried it on another machine windows 7 still didn't want to know (I did load the very latest version of VDJ as well onto that machine (Creative worked ok with this machine as well?!) So tried all sorts of setting, still no joy. Details are no that yes it see's the headset on options as a headset, and yes I can hear music but NO MICROPHONE. I have googles this and followed some of the setting recommended on this site as well as other geeky sites but to no avail? PLEASE can anyone point me in the general direction of fixing this before I return the headset. BTW The headset works fine with my partners Apple tablet on games... I have also downloaded the Lioncast audio download where setting can be adjusted. HELP!!!!….lol..thanks

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 12:51 pm
mikesouth wrote :
tried all sorts of setting

You need to be more specific.

Have you enabled a mic input in the VDJ audio config? Have you switched the mic input on (using the button on your skin)?

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 1:11 pm
Hi, OK I didn't know how spec I have to be but I will detail here.
I have in the Audio settings section of Options in VDJ, enabled and can see the output set at Lioncast and the mic set at Lioncast, These are visible with what appears no problems. At the top of the Audio setting tab its set at Speaker Only, Computer Audio and Microphone, I did swop the Speaker only setting to Speaker Headphone but this did not work. I have V8.4b5402 of VDJ and I am running Windows ten on a MSI laptop. I have downloaded all the software for the Lioncast headset, but to no avail. Under the Options and Tweeks tab I have everything set at default although I did try altering the exclusiveAudio access tab between the yes no options but yet again this did not work,. Is there any more details you wish to know I will post and Im still working with my Creative HS-720 headset at the moment.

geposted Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 9:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)