Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Folder display issues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PeteMMPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have my music for Doing stored in. a folder on my desktop that I imported onto my new MacBook a little while ago which is fine and navigates as normal. When I download new music by an artist I don't currently have in the folder it puts it in alphabetical order but when I open my Virtual DJ and open the main folder any music folders I've added to the main folder by artists I didn't have before get added after the last one alphabetically. EG If the last one in my list was ZZ Top and I added a folder of tracks by Arcitects, it puts it after ZZ Top instead of alphabetically in the A section. It's also not alphabetising the new folders either making it a nightmare sometimes to search newer added tunes. Any ideas how to resolve this anyone.
Thanks in advance

geposted Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 4:12 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
That's may be because of the ".order" file in your toplevel folder
either reset sort order from the top level folder, right click on folder name in the folder list
or just delete the ".order" file in this folder

geposted Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 4:33 pm
PeteMMPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Cheers for your help there. I actually right clicked it and it gave me an option to reset order in the batch tab. My confusion is over ha ha

geposted Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 4:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)