Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack doesnt appear in USB soundcard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Having a Pro license, connected the Numark Mixtrack with USB to the PC (running windows 10). When starting VDJ i get the message the new device is detected. In controllers i see it but when i want to set up audio i cant choose Numark Mixtrack, its just not showing.

I know how it works since i can properly set up my Denon MC7000 but i have no clue why my Numark Mixtrack is not available? Anyone an idea?

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 10:46 am
jamyniekerk wrote :
when i want to set up audio i cant choose Numark Mixtrack, its just not showing.

Of course you won't see the Mixtrack listed under audio - because it doesn't contain an audio interface.

Easiest way to tell is the lack of audio output sockets on the controller. :-)

It's the Mixtrack Pro which has built in audio.

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 10:51 am
The Mixtrack controller (if you have the basic model) does not have a sound card inside.
Hence no speaker output on the controller, and no headphones out ..

And no sound setting

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 10:51 am
groovindj wrote :
jamyniekerk wrote :
when i want to set up audio i cant choose Numark Mixtrack, its just not showing.

Of course you won't see the Mixtrack listed under audio - because it doesn't contain an audio interface.

Easiest way to tell is the lack of audio output sockets on the controller. :-)

It's the Mixtrack Pro which has built in audio.

Thank you but what are the audio settings then when i want to mix with the Numark Mixtrack (dont have Pro Mixtrack), want to stream over the internet with voice :(

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 10:57 am
jamyniekerk wrote :

Thank you but what are the audio settings then when i want to mix with the Numark Mixtrack (dont have Pro Mixtrack), want to stream over the internet with voice :(

Depends on what sound card you have available ...

If you only have the built-in sound card on your computer, you can set "Speaker" (master) to the audio output
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/master.html

If you want Speakers + Headphones, you need to either split the computer audio output to two mono signals, or use an external soundcard
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/masterheadphones.html

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 11:16 am

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 11:20 am
Thank you for your help, it runs!

geposted Sat 04 Apr 20 @ 5:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)