Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ Business License

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all!

New user here and I have a question that I need answered about the licensing. I paid for the Business license and I am a single owner multi-op. I provide all the equipment for my DJs, including laptops, hard drives, controllers, software -every single thing they need.

I can run up to 5 events simultaneously and I would like to know what I need to do to get each of my 5 computers up and running with VDJ so that my team can begin using this at events. I am scared to click any buttons or subscribe to anything without knowing for sure what I am jumping into. I don't want to spend money that I don't need to. Here's what I have done so far:

Bought 5 laptops
Purchased 4 DDJ SB3 controllers (I own a DDJ RX already)
Installed VDJ on 1 single laptop
purchased VDJ Business license

Any help I can get here would be greatly appreciated. I had reached out to VDJ through Concierge, but so far I have only been told that I need to "add seats" to my license for like $10-15 a month (can't remember the amount exactly). I received no direction on how to actually do this... I also submitted a help ticket and am awaiting a response. I am needing to expedite the process ahead of some events this weekend, so wanted to come to the forum to see if anyone could help direct me to another thread, or offer some insight on how to get this all going.

Hope I am posting in the right place!

Thanks!

geposted Tue 05 May 20 @ 7:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Business license gives you some extra privileges, but it's still a single-user license. For your employees, you will need to add seats (users) to your current license. Please contact support for further details.

geposted Tue 05 May 20 @ 9:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)