Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mastercard bank debit card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Im serato user, and im thinking to switch to VDJ, so i decided to try for a month vdj pro service, but at the moment i click on buy (after i filled up the debid card data) it says ......Lo sentimos pero su petición no pudo ser aceptada. Valoramos su actividad y quisiéramos ayudarle a completar la operación. Por favor, contáctenos para poder darle asistencia.
Please help

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 5:47 pm

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 5:54 pm
Stephane Clavel wrote :
Please contact support here: https://www.virtualdj.com/help/ and click on "contact support".
They will help you.

i wrote them yesterday and nothing yet.

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 6:04 pm
You will have to wait for someone to get back to you through the support pages. No one can assist you on the forums.

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 6:18 pm
The Spanish translates as follows:

Sorry, but your request could not be accepted. We value your activity and would like to help you complete the operation. Please contact us for assistance.

It is highly likely that your card doesn’t work with the payment system - I have had issues paying for online services by debit card in the past - but some sites have finally realised that there is no difference between a credit card and a debit card - either the (not sure what it’s called) doesn’t work with your debit card or you are trying to spend in excess of £200 with only £50 in the account and no overdraft facility - or you have maxed it out - insufficient funds in your account! That’s my theory, anyway! I may be wrong, though!

geposted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 11:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)