Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: songs wont play from usb drive
when ever i plug in my usb and try and play a song it says error ive tried everything that people have said to do on here but still not working when i play them outside of virtual dj they work can some one help please

geposted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 7:51 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The file is most likely not at the same phsyical path as the filepath stored in the VDJ database.
Please check if the filepath matches the DB path. If not you could try to relocate the files.

geposted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 9:23 am
ive just formated the usb stick and ive added them back onto the drive working again

geposted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 9:27 am
Whats really going on with vdj..had 40 songs on flash drive at a wedding, all errors, even transferred them to laptop.we need answers on how to fix this. I heard about path issues, if that's the case, explain in detail on how to do this. Since you can't be reached on a phone..we as djs can't be caught at function and you can't even play the songs..these songs work with windows player but u can't dj using that

geposted Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 4:59 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which error did you get? What formats are the songs? How did you load them?

geposted Tue 26 Oct 21 @ 5:23 am
Hey i have the same problem, i plug usb and click on the volumes / untitled and in the folders window it says ( not available in AppStore Edition) what should i do to correct this?

geposted Sat 27 Jan 24 @ 5:24 pm
user28467036 wrote :
what should i do to correct this?

Don't use the app store edition! Download and install VDJ from here.

geposted Sat 27 Jan 24 @ 5:28 pm