Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Platinum Notes

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just ran my library though Platinum Notes. Wow! What a difference! I rescanned my library tags. VDJ see the file directly from the folder on my HD. But because of the addition of the _PN (MARSHMELLO F. CHVRCHES - HERE WITH ME (PO INTRO EDIT)_PN.mp3) in the filename, all my playlists and virtual folders have broken links in them. Is there a way to auto batch re-link these? Just though I would ask before I went into my tag editor and removed the _PN in the filename.

Thanks!

geposted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 9:30 pm
Is there not a setting so that it doesn't rename all the files? As there is no trial I can't test PN myself and check.

As far as I'm aware the batch relocater won't work as the file names have all been altered. If they had just moved location then it would have been easier.

geposted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 10:08 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
Is there not a setting so that it doesn't rename all the files? As there is no trial I can't test PN myself and check.

As far as I'm aware the batch relocater won't work as the file names have all been altered. If they had just moved location then it would have been easier.

No, it creates a new file with "_PN" on the filename. That way, you still have your original file.

geposted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 10:59 pm
I guess you could use a text editor to do a search and replace on the playlists & virtual folders, if you'd rather not change all the file names back again.

Notepad++ is the bees knees.

geposted Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 7:01 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I always use Mp3Tag with _pn
Its easy to use and it is quick to edit, when you have learned the editing you need to do.
Edit your files first, then use _pn after that edit the files by rename the files from "Tag to Filename".
It takes time to get a libraray perfect ;)

geposted Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 7:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)