Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Beatgrid question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

Somewhat new to VDJ. I came from Traktor and only have a year under my belt with this kind of software in general.

How do I know after I beatgrid a track to my liking it saves? I ask because in Traktor there is a "lock" button I can press.

geposted Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 12:55 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
vdj just remembers, so it's "locked" unless you make changes.

geposted Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 2:32 am
asmitylax11 wrote :
Hello,

Somewhat new to VDJ. I came from Traktor and only have a year under my belt with this kind of software in general.

How do I know after I beatgrid a track to my liking it saves? I ask because in Traktor there is a "lock" button I can press.

Watch what your doing because it's easy to change a beatgrid. Analysis should be lockable but VDJ has yet to understand that.

geposted Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 10:24 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Analysis should be lockable

Should it? I've been using VDJ since forever, and I've never had the need to lock a beatgrid. Neither have the vast majority of other VDJ users it would seem.

geposted Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 7:51 am
Just FYI:
ANY song that has it's GRID/BPM changed manually, won't be affected by automatic BPM scanner.
It will be affected only if you manually select to rescan the track for BPM (solo or in a batch)
So, the best way to scan your library is to either use the special filter folder and select from there which tracks you want to scan, or drag the files to automix window and let automatic BPM scanner do it's work (it will find automatically the tracks that are not scanned and it will scan them)

It's just a different way of doing things...

geposted Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 12:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)